Quantcast

snag bar locator

Melinda
Hey FC, can you post the link to find out who is using Gamer's Unite snag bar?  It seems many of my posts are disappearing pretty fast and I have added a lot of new neighbors and want to check. I had it once but seem to have lost it.  Thanks.

Re: snag bar locator

Farmville Chick
This is the link - http://www.facebook.com/social_graph.php?node_id=222868257269&class=AppUserManager&edge_type=mutual&ref=mfwww.facebook.com

Just remember everyone, some people don't even realize they are on the list. Not everyone on the list is a cheater, it may just mean they "liked" the page at some point and never even downloaded the snag bar or know anything about it.

Re: snag bar locator

Vivian
Hi Farmville Chick

Do you know if those who had downloaded e gamers unite snag bar actually has to click something to switch it on or off  or e moment u've downloaded it, it just starts collecting until u remove the download?

Thank you.

Re: snag bar locator

Farmville Chick
You have to turn it on and off :)

Re: snag bar locator

Vivian
thanks for letting me know FarmVille Chick - then it means that those names who is showing there knows it and uses it (definitely not by accident or feign innocent!)

Re: snag bar locator

dyanna
I had the gamers unite on my facebook.  I did not realize that I did have it, nor did I use it.  When someone told me I had it I removed the application.

SO be nice, there are people out there that DO NOT know they have it, and are fair gameplayers.  As an added note, the snag bar doesn't work as quickly as I do.  I am at my pc getting what I need -- everything from horses to eggs.  I just don't snag what I don't need --like that wedding stuff.  gives me more time.

Anyway, just remember, ther are people who don't know they have it.  Remember, it may not be your neighbor, but his/er neighbor that you are not connected with.

Re: snag bar locator

mb31771@gmail.com
Just because someone "likes" GAMERS UNITE on facebook does not mean they are using the snagbar. You have to download the snagbar. You can use it to accept all your gifts at once and not have to do them one at the time. You don't have to use it for snagging items posted on the news feed from friends. You are limited on how many items you can snag per day also.

Re: snag bar locator

rolipolij
followed link all it did was take me to news feed on fb

Re: snag bar locator

Brenda
Your link to the list of people using the snag bar does NOT work!!!

Re: snag bar locator

diemei
Hot Ash Alembic - Actuality is the a lot of attainable way to use your converse all star light oxford uk bucket. If you are charwoman out your broiler and you still access some hot ash, you can address it in one of these containers to let it air-conditioned down afore administering of it into your garbage. Some designs access a bifold able basal so that you can leave the alembic on your address afterwards annoying about calefaction damage. Others designs are not reinforced, so it is recommended that you address the ash alembic on a calefaction advancing credible or alfresco until the ashes are cool.<br />